Ultrasound Field Service
Racine Medical Ultrasound Service Solutions
Full support for all ultrasound systems from Acuson, ATL, GE, HP, Philips, Siemens, Toshiba, Medison and Biosound
Racine Medical Field Service team is ready to assist you with all your diagnostic ultrasound needs.
Our state of the art ultrasound service solutions provide flexible and affordable coverage for your ultrasound systems, peripherals and ultrasound transducers including standard, 3D/4D, intracavity and TEE. Racine Medical service engineers located in New England, New York, New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania are ready to troubleshoot and repair your systems at a fraction of the cost of the OEM. In today’s economy lowering your cost while maintaining quality patient services is a great challenge. Call Racine medical today at 1-800-836-0696 to find out how we can make this possible.
Racine Medical service solutions provide the following:
- Qualified field service engineers with extensive knowledge on a wide range of systems.
- Racine Medical 24-hour response time promise for on-site service.
- Low hourly rates for labor and travel
- Flexible and affordable ultrasound service agreements.
- Single and multi- year agreement are available
- (2) two scheduled preventative maintenance visits annually to ensure system is operating according to OEM standards.
- Electrical safety inspection and leakage measurements is routinely performed during preventative maintenance.
- ACR and Joint Commission compliant documentation provided electronically.
- 24-hour free technical support
- 10% discount on all purchases for parts not covered under service agreement
Please contact us by e-mail or phone at 1-800-836-0696 to discuss your specific ultrasound probe or ultrasound transducer repair needs or to schedule service, ACR compliant preventative maintenance (PM) or repair on your existing ultrasound systems, equipment, parts, peripherals, and/or transducers.